The fall fun is back and better than ever at Belmont Park’s Annual Fall Fest set for October 2021. Get into the festive spirit with Free Trick-or-Treating, an all NEW pumpkin patch, live acoustic music, specialty eats, and more!
- NEW Pumpkin Patch- Bring the whole family and experience a unique opportunity to pick your favorite pumpkin at Belmont Park! Mr. Jack-o-Lantern’s Pumpkin Patch is open daily, complete with games, attractions, and family fun. Remember to bring your camera for this memorable photo opportunity. The perfect pumpkin awaits!
- FREE Trick or Treating– Who can say they’ve trick-or-treated at an Amusement Park?? This annual Belmont Park event continues with FREE Trick or Treating every Sunday in October at 5 pm. Everyone is encouraged to dress in their costume and bring their sweet tooth! Looking for more candy-related fun? Stop by Halloween weekend for a festive car show and MORE Trick-or-Treating!
- Enjoy Live Acoustic Music– As the sunset rolls over the ocean, take in live acoustic music at Belmont Park with Fall Nights. A new local artist will perform live every Friday night from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m., featuring a weekly rotation of local craft beers!
- October Happy Hour at DRAFT– Happy Hour returns to DRAFT just in time to enjoy an Oktoberfest-inspired menu, complete with specialty craft beer on tap, pretzel bites, and sports on the big screen! Join us on weekdays in October from 3 pm – 6 pm.
- Candy Apples – Bite into one of Sweet Shoppe’s famous candy apples! You won’t want to miss these festive apples for Sweet Shoppe’s 76th anniversary. You can also find homemade fudge, MONSTER ice cream cones, frozen bananas, and more!
- Funnel Cake – Satisfy your sweet tooth with a warm Apple Pie Funnel Cake from Belmonty’s. An amusement park classic, this Funnel Cake will bring you all the Fall flavors you’ve been looking for!